Peer Review Process
Medica Hospitalia: Journal of Clinical Medicine is an open access journal maintaining review standard to streamline the process.
All articles published by Medica Hospitalia: Journal of Clinical Medicine will be thoroughly reviewed based on key characteristics as follow:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two experts with the same qualification.
- Decision for publication is made by Editor in chief based on accepted review.
- Members of editorial board provide Editor in chief with insight, suggestion and guide in general and to help decision making regarding manuscript approval.
- Managing editor and editorial assistant provide administrative supports allowing Medica Hospitalia: Journal of Clinical Medicine maintains review integrity and ensures fast and efficient review process for authors, reviewers and editors.
- Editorial board of Medica Hospitalia: Journal of Clinical Medicine will immediately make decision whether to approve, reject or ask for revision based on editorial review. Besides, editors have options to seek for additional review if needed. Editors provide authors with suggestion when revision is needed.
- The review process of Medica Hospitalia: Journal of Clinical Medicine is conducted by internal, external and peer reviewers expert in relevant fields listed in focus and scope sections. Each article is reviewed with a double blind technique (both author and reviewer names are concealed). The fastest review process is 2 weeks. Authors are notified via email during submission, review, resubmission, and publication process.